A Love Recipe (Oriza Martins)

bjo.jpg
ﻶﻉﻶﻶﻉﻶﻶﻉﻶﻶﻉﻶﻶﻉﻶﻶﻉﻶﻶﻉﻶﻶﻉﻶﻶﻉﻶﻶﻉﻶ
A Love Recipe
Oriza Martins
What would be the best way to love,
How we could cultivate our emotions? …
Under the fatigue of my disillusions,
One love recipe I was to search.
*
What consists the ideal love? …
In the poetry, the answers I looked for,
In my chest of old lovers, I rummaged
To conclude that love must be essential,
*
Infinite, very strong - in greatness -,
Spotless, rare and sweet - in pureness -,
Honest, based on loyalty,
*
It must create desire, perpetual fountain of passion,
Calm sheap in a sea of understanding,
Floating in happiness waves…


© Oriza Martins


good-morning-2012-010.jpg

Soulmate prayer

good-morning-2012-009.jpg

God love

good-morning-12-001.gif

Bible quote

good-morning-inspirational-001.jpg

Good morning

good-morning-inspirational-002.jpg

Blessed day

blessed-love-16-001.gif

Blessed Love


***

No comments: