God is Love!
God blessed our love!!
Love is something eternal; the aspect may change, but not the essence.
- Vincent van Gogh (1853-1890) Dutch painter.
Love is an irresistible desire to be irresistibly desired.
- Robert Frost (1875-1963) American Poet.
Women wish to be loved not because they are pretty, or good, or well bred, or graceful, or intelligent, but because they are themselves.
- Henri Frédéric Amiel (1821-1881) Swiss writer.
Love is what happens to a man and woman who don't know each other.
- W. Somerset Maugham (1874-1965) British novelist and playwright.
No matter how happily a woman may be married, it always pleases her to discover that there is a nice man who wishes that she were not.
- Henry Louis Mencken (1880-1956) American journalist, satirist and social critic.