Soulmate Prayer



Dear God, Loving Essence of all there is. Please fill me with your sacred presence.
I ask for your Love and Guidance And for your blessings
As I explore the deep reaches of my heart I ask for you assistance
In releasing that which stands in the way of true love.
My heart is pure; my intentions clear. lease bring to me my most perfect partner.
I seek a partner who enhances me by his/her very being.
who brings more love, joy, peace and prosperity to my life,
Who I can love fully and who can fully receive my love,
Who loves, honors and cherishes me completely, and always.
May my heart be open and my head be clear.
May my life be ready to welcome True love.
May I be embraced in a circle of your love
An uplifted by your grace. And so it is.

Source:catholic.org --------
------- .



No comments: