A Fathers Love


A Fathers Love


A FATHERS LOVE
by Phillip

The email came today
Sort of out of the blue
I read your poem it said
And I just had to tell you

It touched me and made me feel
All those things in my heart
That are so deep and real
I have a favor to ask and dont know where to start

Your poem touched me
And I would like
Your words to make others see
The feelings for my dad, that seem to spike

A fathers love, from his girl
Put into words for me
To proclaim it for the world
So that it will be there for all to read

My father, whom I love
Is a gift from THE REAL FATHER
The one WHO REIGNS
FROM UP ABOVE

So to the stranger
This is the attempted start
For me to talk to your dad
STRAIGHT FROM YOUR HEART

Love is Beautiful!!!

Click on envelope to send the message.

View more messages

No comments: