Relationship, love Prayer... - Love quotes

Love Is...


Love is patient; love is kind; love is not envious or boastful or arrogant or rude. It does not insist on its own way; it is not irritable or resentful; it does not rejoice in wrongdoing, but rejoices in the truth. It bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things.

- Corinthians 13:4-7

"Impossible to stop, impossible to control, I'd fallen for you, yet I didn't know."


Love is Beautiful!








Nice quotes:

Love is a promise, love is a souvenir, once given never forgotten, never let it disappear.
- John Lennon (1940-1980) British musician.

Blue eyes say, Love me or I die; black eyes say, Love me or I kill thee.
- Spanish proverb

The hottest love has the coldest end.
- Socrates (BC 469-BC 399) Greek philosopher of Athens

A heart that loves is always young.
- Greek proverb

Do not think that love in order to be genuine has to be extraordinary. What we need is to love without getting tired. Be faithful in small things because it is in them that your strength lies.
- Mother Teresa (1910-1997) Albanian-born missionary.

No comments: