O MASTER, LET ME WALK WITH YOU


O MASTER, LET ME WALK WITH YOU
by Washington Gladden, 1879

O Master, let me walk with You
In lowly paths of service free;
Tell me Your secret, help me bear
The strain of toil, the fret of care.

Help me the slow of heart to move
By some clear winning word of love;
Teach me the wayward feet to stay,
And guide them in the homeward way.

Teach me Your patience; still with You
In closer dearer company,
In work that keeps faith sweet and strong,
In trust that triumphs over wrong.

In hope that sends a shining ray
Far down the future’s broadening way,
In peace that only You can give,
With You, O Master, let me live

good-morning-2012-010.jpg

Soulmate prayer

good-morning-2012-009.jpg

God love

good-morning-12-001.gif

Bible quote

good-morning-inspirational-001.jpg

Good morning

good-morning-inspirational-002.jpg

Blessed day

blessed-love-16-001.gif

Blessed Love


***

No comments: